How to use landscape fabric
Landscape fabric works as a barrier so that weeds won’t grow in your flowerbed. Landscape fabric also allows water air, and nutrients to penetrate your soil, helping your plants or flowers grow easier. Read on to learn how to use landscaping fabric.
1. Prepare the soil and roll out the fabric on the raked bed. Place the plants on to the fabric and cut a cross making sure it is no larger than the diameter of the top of the plant pot.
2. Fold the four corners underneath and dig a planting hole, use a bucket to put the soil into as you work. This stops you leaving soil on the fabric, which could result in weeds germinating on the surface.
3. After planting ease the corners of the fabric around the plant. Firm the area down, water thoroughly and cover with about50mmlayer of bark, cocoa shells, decorative stone chippings, gravel or straw.
For use in landscaping areas.Helps suppress weeds thus reducing maintenance
Ideal for creating low maintenance areas, hlping new plants to esstablish and keeping them healthy
HINTS & TIPS
- It is important to remove existing grass and weeds by hand, or with a systemic weed killer.
- Also remove any sharp stones or other debris which could puncture the material.
- If surface weeds germinate in the mulch cover remove by hand, or with a contact weed killer before they have time to establish.
- To ensure effective weed suppression make sure mulch depth is maintained to a minimum depth of50mm.
- This fabric is not suitable for use under turf.
- Bark borders, paths and fruit areas
- Timber decking.
- Gravel paths and gardens.
PLS NOTE IT NOT SUITABLE FOR USE UNDER TURF.
IF ANY MORE DETAIL ABOUT LANDSCAPE FABRIC, PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT SUNSHINE NONWOVEN COMPANY .
Spunbond is the most important and widely used method in meltspinning nonwovens production. Applying the spinning principle of chemical fiber, the polymer turned into continuous filament by melting and spinning. The web formed by the filaments is bonded by the mechanical, chemic or thermbonding method. The spunbond process is short and efficient, having considerable cost advantage mass production. And the physics mechanical performance of the spunbonded nonwovens, such as the tensile, the elongation, and the tensile ratio of CD and MD is superior to other products. Spunbonded nonwovens products are applied to varies fields, such as apparel, decorative material, health care material, geotextile and material for agriculture, etc. So the PP spunbonded nonwovens products have extensive market.
Spunbonded nonwovens technological industry originated from the 1960′s. The early Spunbonded equipment cost and the energy consumption were high while the fiber denier, the web uniformity and product efficiency were not satisfying. Since the 1990′s, the world Spunbonded technology tended to the micro-fiber, multicomponent, multi-polymer spinning and the process combination. The Spunbonded nonwoven have got a significant development taking the advantage of the increasing output and the reducing cost.
- Agricultural nonwoven fabric
Plants need special protection against unfavourable weather conditions to develop well and to yield rich crops. To create a proper microclimate with moderately higher temperatures and relative air humidity and to protect them against frost and water loss in winter it is enough to use one of the broad range of agricultural non-woven fabrics for covering plants. The effect? Earlier crops, greater yield and higher quality of the plants.
- to protect plants in horticulture, vegetable gardening and fruit farming
- in floriculture, garden and forest nurseries
- as a protection against heat loss in greenhouses and garden tunnels
- for winter protection of plants against frost and water loss
- as soil bedding (black agricultural non-woven fabric)
- durable, light, resistant
- environmentally friendly
- high air and water permeability
- high resistance to UV radiation
- effective protection against unfavourable weather conditions i
- protection against birds and rodents
- possibility of using it for several years
- easy to install
- strengthened edge
- broad range of sizes.